Got BEER? Introducing the world to Cannabis-Infused and #TastyAF Beverages
We’re not your average adult-beverage company. Not even close.
The world thought it couldn’t be done, but we showed them it’s possible to produce great-tasting, alcohol-free beverages… and they thanked us with a shelf-full of awards. Our alcohol-free business continues to grow as more and more people turn away from alcohol and look for better alternatives. But we’re more than just the world’s most award-winning alcohol-free beverage company.
We’ve licensed a technology that allows us to take that award-winning adult-beverage portfolio and infuse it with cannabis… without any impact to the smell or the taste of the product. This isn’t an idea in someone’s head or a theory on a chalkboard that won’t actually work; we’ve already done it. And we’ll be ready to bring these innovative beverages to you the moment cannabis-edibles become legal for sale in Canada next year. Watch the Investor Presentation below for more.
We’re helping people live healthier lives by giving them a better, safer alternative to alcohol, and we’re making the world a better place by donating a percentage of every case sold to some of the most meaningful causes in North America.
We have an experienced management team who knows exactly what it takes to build a strong business (because they’ve all done it before), and a slew of strategic partnerships that are opening some big doors for us.
And we’re just getting started.
Our shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange, under the ticker symbol BEER. Click below to read more about what’s happening at the Hill Street Beverage Company, and why we’re so excited about what’s to come.
- Business of Cannabis: Interview with Hill Street Chairman and CEO Terry Donnelly (Watch)
- Hill Street drives brand interest and awareness with national alcohol-free promotion
- Hill Street Reports FQ2 2019 Results & Provides Update on Operations
- Hill Street signs National Sales and Distribution Agreement with Lifford Cannabis Solutions Inc.
- CFN Media Interviews Hill Street Beverage Co. (Watch)
- Why the Hill Street Challenge is Good Cannabis Branding – The Message
- Buzz of the town: O’Cannabiz Expo & Conference – The GrowthOp
- Beverage company encourages Canadians to go alcohol-free after survey finds 1 in 7 Canadian drinkers does so excessively
- Beverage company looks to pave the way with cannabis drinks in 2019 – CityTVNews
- Non-alcoholic beer and wine options for New Years’ celebrations – Kitchener Today
- Hill Street Beverage Company announces commercial co-venture agreement with Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Hill Street Secures Significant New Retail Distribution; Announces 1,000,000 Bottles Sold Milestone!
- Hill Street Signs CDL Inc. as Exclusive Sales Distributor in Quebec
- Hill Street Applies for Cannabis License
- Hill Street Provides Corporate Update
- Lexaria Bioscience and Hill Street Beverage Company Announce Definitive Agreement for Cannabis-Infused Beverages
- Hill Street Announces Grant of Options
- Hill Street Beverage Company Inc. (Formerly Avanco Capital Corp.) Announces Closing of Qualifying Transaction – Shares to Start Trading on July 31, 2018
- Hill Street Marketing Inc. and Avanco Capital Corp. Complete Concurrent Financing of C$4.8 Million in Subscription Receipts
- Hill Street Beverage Co. to sample beverages at the Honda Indy
- Hill Street Beverage Co. Engages Sophic Capital for Capital Markets Advisory Services
- Avanco and Hill Street Receive Conditional Approval of Proposed Qualifying Transaction
- New partnerships equip Ontario wineries and breweries to produce cannabis-infused beverages
- Award-winning beverage company completes leadership team with new executive appointments
- Lexaria Announces LOI with Hill Street Beverage Co. for Cannabis Infused Alcohol-Free Beer and Wine
- Avanco Capital Corporation announces proposed qualifying transition to acquire Hill Street Beverage Co. (Download PDF)
- Hill Street Beverage Co. announces appointment of Craig Binkley to Advisory Board (Download PDF)
- Hill Street Beverage Co. announces appointment of Doug Taylor as Vice President, Sales (Download PDF)
- Hill Street Beverage Co. announces appointment of Terence Donnelly as Chief Executive Officer (Download PDF)
- Proactive Investors Interview: CVE:BEER preparing to navigate the waters of cannabis infused beverages (Watch)
- Hill Street Beverage Company Inc (CVE:BEER) Chairman & CEO on 2019 Revenue Growth Target (Watch)
- Condensed Interim Consolidated Unaudited Financial Statements for the 6-Month Period Ended Dec-31-2018
- The Case for Parity in Alcohol and Cannabis Beverage Marketing, Promotion, and Distribution – Summary (Download PDF)
- The Case for Parity in Alcohol and Cannabis Beverage Marketing, Promotion, and Distribution – Whitepaper (Download PDF)
- The Case for Parity in Alcohol and Cannabis Beverage Marketing, Promotion, and Distribution – Presentation (Download PDF)
- LD Micro-Conference Investor 2-Page Overview – Dec 5, 2018 (Download PDF)
- LD Micro-Conference Investor Presentation – Dec 5, 2018 (Download PDF)
- Proactive Investors Interview: Hill Street Beverage Company’s products to be in 7,000 stores by March 2019 (Watch)
- Hill Street Reports FQ1 2019 Revenue Up 112% & Provides Update on Operations
- Hill Street Beverage Company Management Discussion and Analysis for the 3 month p/e Sep 30/18. (2019 Q1)
- Hill Street Beverage Company Condensed Interim Financial Statements for the 3 month p/e Sep 30/18. (2019 Q1)
- New Green Frontiers Cannabis Investor Conference: Interview with Hill Street CEO Terry Donnelly (Watch)
- New Green Frontier Conference Investor Conference Presentation: Hill Street Beverage Company Investor Presentation (Watch)
- New Green Frontier Conference Investor Conference Presentation: Cannabis-Infused Products Panel (Watch)
- FY2018 Financial Statements – BEER (Download PDF)
- October 2018 Management Information Circular – BEER (Download PDF)
- Condensed Interim Financial Statements (Unaudited) for the nine-month period ended March 31, 2018 (Download PDF)
- CFN Media Exclusive Interview With Hill Street Beverage Company CEO, Terry Donnelly
- The Future of Cannabis is in Beverages: GrowUp Conference Presentation, September 8, 2018 (Download PDF)
- Hill Street Beverage Company Inc. Investor Presentation narrated by CEO, August 2018 (Watch)
- Hill Street Beverage Company Inc. Investor Presentation, August 2018 (Download PDF)
- CannaInvestor Q&A with Hill Street Beverage Company Inc. CEO Terry Donnelly (Read in CannaInvestor Magazine)
- The Biggest/Best Market for Cannabis-Infused Beverages (Stockhouse Editorial)
- Hill Street CEO looks to alcohol-free alternatives with cannabis-infused drinks (Watch BNN Bloomberg Interview)
- Hill Street Beverage Company CEO on Cannabis-Infused Beverages (Watch on Midas Letter Live)
- Beverage Alcohol Goes to Pot (Sophic Insights)
- The BIG Market for Cannabis-Infused Beverages (Stockhouse Editorial)
- Notice for Special Meeting of Shareholders: June 13 2018 (Download PDF)
- Form of Proxy 2018 (Download PDF)
- Alcohol-free beverage company wants to make cannabis-infused drinks (Watch BNN Bloomberg Interview)
- Hill Street – Avanco Filing Statement SEDAR Filing Copy 2018-05-29 (Download PDF)
- Hill Street Beverage Co. Investor Presentation – May 2018 (Download PDF)