The Hill Street Challenge is a challenge by Hill Street Beverage Company Inc. (“Hill Street”) to listeners of Zoomer Radio (“Zoomer”) to not drink alcohol for 1 month this Summer!
HOW TO ENTER
Don’t drink alcohol, and tweet your thoughts, funny stories, experiences, photos or anecdotes about the Hill Street Challenge using the twitter hashtag #HillStreetChallenge. Stories posted on Zoomer Radio’s Facebook page may also qualify for this contest.
There are no restrictions on the number of tweets or posts a person may contribute to the Hill Street Challenge! Hill Street and Zoomer may in their sole and absolute discretion, exclude any entries that they find offensive, insulting, morally or socially objectionable in any manner whatsoever.
The contest will run from June 18, 2018 to July 20, 2018. Each Monday morning during the contest run, the hosts of Zoomer’s Breakfast Radio Program (“Judging Panel”), will review all of the entries submitted during the previous week (via Twitter or Facebook) and will select the entry that they, in their sole and absolute discretion, using whatever criteria they determine, consider the best. The person who submitted that entry is the weekly winner.
The winner for each week will be sent a direct message via twitter from Hill Street Beverage Co. with a congratulatory note and redemption code that entitles them to a full case of the “feature product of the week”, as follows:
1. During the Week of June 18, 2018: the prize is a Vin(Zero) Brut Case of 6 Bottles, with retail value of $83.94 CDN
2. During the Week of June 25, 2018: the prize is a Hill Street Craft Lager Case of 24 Cans, with retail value of $59.99 CDN
3. During the Week of July 2, 2018: the prize is a Vin(Zero) Merlot Case of 6 Bottles, with a retail value of $71.94 CDN
4. During the Week of July 9, 2018: the prize is a Vin(Zero) Chardonnay Case of 6 Bottles, with a retail value of $83.94 CDN
5. During the Week of July 16, 2018: the prize is a Designated Draft Case of 24 Cans, with a retail value of $39.95 CDN
To redeem their prize, winners will need to go Hill Street’s website at www.hillstreetbeverages.com, order the product they have won, and enter the redemption code provided to them at checkout. The product will then be delivered to their home.
WHO CAN ENTER
This contest is open to all residents of Ontario 18 years of age or over except employees of Zoomer or Hill Street, its affiliated companies, advertising agencies, other representatives or agents and the independent judging organization and members of the respective immediate families of such employees and anyone with whom such employees are domiciled.
The Twitter handle or Facebook profile name of all prize winners will be published on Hill Street’s website.
Decisions of the Judging Panel are final.
Only one prize per Twitter handle or Facebook profile, per family, per household or per address will be awarded during the contest run.
This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and local laws.